Create a fundraising page
Fundraising for the Pyjama Foundation can be fun and extremely rewarding.
To help you host a successful fundraising event and have fun at the same time, we have put together some helpful tips for you.
There’s more than one way to help raise money on National Pyjama Day. Here are just a few:
• Hold a PJ night-in sleepover and donate what you would usually spend on a night out
• Host a PJ morning tea or bake off
• Pyjama Disco at your school
• Have a book sale
• Wear your PJ’s to work – ask your boss to match what you raise!
• Join a fun run and raise money
The opportunities are endless!
Creating a fundraising page takes less than 5 minutes! You can customise your page by adding photos and by setting a fundraising goal you'd like to achieve!
Step-by-step instructions on how to create your page
1. Click on the button above to create a page.
2. Choose your username and password and enter your details (first name and email address)
3. You can choose to create a team fundraising page or an individual fundraising page.
4. Type in your fundraising page title, upload a photo, set a fundraising target and choose how long you'd like your campaign to run for.
5. Add a description about why you're fundraising or why supporting kids in foster care matters to you.
6. Write your own customised thank-you message. This message will be sent to all your friends, family and colleagues who donate towards your page.
7. All done! You will be emailed a URL (website link) which you can share on social media or via email! The more you share this link, the more donations your page will receive.
Click here to download step-by-step instructions on how you can create a page on behalf of an organisation/company.
If you have any questions, please do hesitate to call us on (07) 3256 8802 or email firstname.lastname@example.org